Ladies and Gentlemen,
With reference to the updated Call-for-Papers (CFP), it gives us pleasure to invite you to submit your original research results to the 16th Mediterranean Microwave Symposium (MMS2016) http://mms2016.aau.ac.ae/en to be held at Al Ain University of Science and Technology in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates, UAE) on November 14-16, 2016.
The conference is sponsored by Abu Dhabi Convention Bureau, IEEE, IEEE Region 8, IEEE MTT Society, IEEE IM Society, IEEE UAE MTT & IM Joint Chapter and IEEE UAE Section.
We are pleased to announce that we have arranged for a distinguished technical program that will feature the following prominent Keynote Speakers:
- Prof. Ke Wu, École Polytechnique de Montréal, Canada President of IEEE MTT Society Canada Research Chair in RF and Millimeter-Wave Engineering
- Prof. Mona Jarrahi, University of California at Los Angles (UCLA), USA Distinguished Lecturer of IEEE MTT Society Pioneer in THz, Millimeter-Wave, and Optical Technologies
- Prof. Yahia Antar, Royal Military College, Canada Distinguished Lecturer of IEEE AP Society Canada Research Chair in RF and Electromagnetics
- Prof. Tayeb Denidni, University of Quebec, INRS, Canada Expert in Antennas & RF Circuits and Devices
- Prof. Akram Alomainy, Queen Mary University of London, UK Expert in Intra-Body Wireless Communications & Wearable and Implantable Antennas
Please refer to the Call-for-Papers (CFP), for details on the conference tracks and submission deadlines.
Kindly circulate this invitation along with the Call-for-Papers (CFP) to your network and contacts in antennas/EM/RF/microwave.
We look forward for you to become part of the conference success through your valuable contributions and submissions.