Committee Corresponding Members
Educational Activities subCommittee’s programs is mainly based on the following objectives:
(For more details on Educational Activities you can download IEEE Educational Activities Volunteer Manual )
- University activities
- To support the IEEE Committee on University activities and Global Accreditation Activities (CGAA) towards establishing and supporting regional accreditation bodies.
- IEEE Academic (the source of information from IEEE Students Branch to the Academic world)
- Pre-university education
- To inform the Sections on available IEEE EAB products, support and services those wanted to implement them.
- Teacher In-Service Program (TISP)
- Engineering Projects in Community Service (EPICS) in IEEE
- Continuing education
- Increase the number of Sections/Chapters using IEEE learning eLibrary and Technical English Programs. Continue to participate on ICED initiative.
- IEEE eLearning Library (individual courses)
- Education and careers
- IEEE offers a wide range of learning, career enhancement, and employment opportunities within the engineering sciences, research, and other technology areas.
- IEEE Standards Education
- IEEE Educational Activities Board (EAB)
- The EAB recommends policies on educational matters and implements programs specifically intended to serve the educational pursuits of IEEE members, the engineering and scientific communities, and the general public..
For more information specific to IEEE Region 8 refer to the Region 8 Governing Documents.