- Sohaib Qamar Sheikh (UK & Ireland)
Pre-University Activities Coordinator:
- Stamatis Dragoumanos (Greece)
Pre-University Activities team members:
- Riadh Besbes (Kuwait) – Corresponding Member
- Conrad Attard (Malta)
- Tamer Nassef (Egypt)
University Activities Coordinator:
- Ana Madureira (Portugal)
University Activities team members:
- Alexander Astaras (Greece) – Corresponding Member
- Ahmet Taygun (Turkey)
Continuing Education Activities Coordinator:
- Endika Bengoetxea (Hungary) – Corresponding Member
Continuing Education Activities team members:
- Haya Yousef (Jordan)
- Reinhardt Rading (Kenya)
- Pinar Kaymaz (Turkey)
- Dora Fourou (Greece)
Our actions program is mainly based on the following objectives:
- University activities
- To support the IEEE Committee on University activities and Global Accreditation Activities (CGAA) towards establishing and supporting regional accreditation bodies.
- IEEE Academic (the source of information from IEEE Students Branch to the Academic world)
- Preuniversity education
- To inform the Sections on available IEEE EAB products, support and services those wanted to implement them.
- Teacher In-Service Program (TISP)
- Engineering Projects in Community Service (EPICS) in IEEE
- Continuing education
- Education and careers
- IEEE offers a wide range of learning, career enhancement, and employment opportunities within the engineering sciences, research, and other technology areas.
- IEEE Standards Education
- IEEE Educational Activities Board (EAB)
- The EAB recommends policies on educational matters and implements programs specifically intended to serve the educational pursuits of IEEE members, the engineering and scientific communities, and the general public..
For more information specific to IEEE Region 8 refer to the Region 8 Governing Documents.