IEEE Region 8 Student and Young Professional Congress 2022 will take place in Tunis, Tunisia, from the 3rd to 7th of August. In order to improve the participants’ overall experience and guarantee the success of the SYP Congress, IEEE Region 8 will fund attendance for a chosen number of eligible participants. You can now apply for this funded participation by filling in the application form by June 10th. For the full details regarding the funding policy, please review the Funding Policy document.
If your application for funding is ACCEPTED:
– You will be granted a registration for the Congress including everything that a General Registration* would have;
– You will have to pay the registration fee and only after the Congress will you be reimbursed;
– You must follow the funding policy and all its requirements before, during and after the Congress in order to remain qualified for reimbursement. Your attendance will be noted at all times.
If your application for funding is REJECTED:
– You will not be granted a registration for the Congress;
– You may still register as a participant for the Congress by purchasing a General Registration Ticket.
* General Registration (350 USD) includes accommodation with breakfast (arranged by the Congress), coffee and lunch breaks, dinners and participation in all congress sessions.
– Funding Application Period: from May 19th to June 10th
– Funding Application Result Announcement: released before June 15th
– Payment of Funded Registration Period: TBA
– Registration and Payment period for Non-Funded Registrations: TBA
For more information, please check our FAQ section in the SYP webpage: r8syp.ieee.tn/faq. If your question is related to funding, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. For any other questions, please contact us through the general email firstname.lastname@example.org.