We are bringing you incredible news!
We, as R8SAC and R8YP have joined forces with IEEE Africa Ad-hoc and are opening together a call for proposals for Africa SYP Congresses 2019!
The process is one stage, where more than one congress may be granted hosting, in various parts of Africa.
Check the requirements, put together a proposal and send us an e-mail by October 30, 2019, entitled “IEEE ASYP Proposal-<Name of IEEE OU (SB/YP or other)>” to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
The proposal must incorporate the following information:
1. Hosting entity (IEEE or affiliate non-profit organization)
2. Proposed Dates for the Congress (within 2019)
3. Proposed Host Location (Cities, States)
4. Chapter or Section information
5. Congress volunteers to serve in the committee(s)
6. Proposed Venue Description
7. Letter of endorsement from Section
8. Budget estimates (overall and per participant)
9. Tentative program
10. Various Statements Regarding IEEE policies
with more details given in the official document “IEEE ASYP Request For Proposals” that can be found here: http://ieeer8.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/IEEE-ASYP-Request-For-Proposal.pdf.
The hosts will be announced on November 1, 2019.