[singlepic id=1251 w=174 h=134 float=left] 1-3 June 2007, York, UK
The York University IEEE Student Branch is organising a UK-wide IEEE Student Congress on June (1-3), at the University of York campus. The congress will be an opportunity for all IEEE UK students to meet, socialise, and attend talks from distinguished Senior IEEE members and various companies.
The congress schedule includes amongst others:
- Technical talks from distinguished Senior IEEE members
- Company presentations
- Training courses in areas of personal effectiveness
- Social events
- Various company stands
Take this unique opportunity to promote the IEEE spirit, meet fellow members and distinguished academics, and present your CV to the participating companies. Current sponsors include Sun Microsystems, Praxis, and RS. You also get the chance to visit the beautiful history city of York and its many touristic attractions.
The Congress Registration Fee will be in the range of £30*. The fee will include:
- Shared accommodation for 2 nights
- Congress Dinner
- Welcome Reception
- Refreshments during the breaks
- Welcoming Pack including Congress Schedule,Company profiles and other IEEE merchandise.
We also intend to support your transportation fees to some extent.
* Alternative accommodation can be arranged upon request, for an increased registration fee.