Welcome to the Region 8 Vitality Coordination page!
Vitality means performing the duties, initiative, energy and enthusiasm. Vital organizational units (Sections, Chapters, Affinity Groups and Student Branches) better serve their members. In our units, we should identify items of importance to our members. Some years ago IEEE Member and Geographic Activities made Section Vitality a priority. In Region 8 it is one of the three focus areas. We want to have all the Sections and Sub-Sections active. To achieve this we need many enthusiastic volunteers on all levels and especially on the Section level. Follow the links to learn about Section Vitality and the tools you need in your work.
IEEE Region 8 Section Vitality & Development Coordinator
To help local volunteers we are preparing guidelines:
Important documents and links
- IEEE Member and Geographic Activities Vitality https://mga.ieee.org/resources-operations/geographic-unit/vitality
At this page you can find the Section Election Calendar Tool, Section Vitality Checklist, Required Reporting and Rebates, Financial Operations, Geographic Unit Formation and Petitions
- IEEE MGA operations Manual https://mga.ieee.org/images/files/MGA_Operations__Manual_06.2018.pdf
- IEEE Region 8 Bylaws and Operations Manual https://ieeer8.org/category/documents/
- IEEE OU Analytics http://www.ieee.org/ouanalytics
- IEEE Organization Rosters https://rosters.ieee.org/home.html
- Electronic Voting using v-Tools http://sites.ieee.org/vtools/welcome-vtools-voting-page/
- IEEE Support Center https://supportcenter.ieee.org/
- Center of Leadership Excellence https://ieee-elearning.org/CLE/