Marwa is a managing partner for HR projects manager at Ghaya Consulting; she built her human resources experience over 19 years working in MENA and Africa region; she has worked for many major multinational and well-known local market leader companies’ “MIDO” for coating, Watania Group of companies, KMEFIC and Procter and gamble distributor.
Marwa graduated from the faculty of commerce at Alexandria University. She complied the Executive MBA Certificate from Georgia State University with cooperation Alexandria University, certified CMC and Currently, she studies Doctorate of Business Administration at Alexandria University and now a DBA candidate.
- How to manage your team from home
- Build an effective organizational structure
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining
- How to reduce labor work without effect business cycle
- Managing the work environment during change
- Leading people through change management
- Effective incentive system linked to employees performance
- Manage knowledge management inside your company and your team
- Effective performance management system