The following are guidelines on the use of the IEEE Region 8 logo, the letters “Region 8”, “IEEE” and the map sketch representing Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- The IEEE Region 8 logo should be used on the IEEE Region 8 wholly-owned publications, materials, publicity, meeting notices, programs and other promotional literature and products. On any of these, the logo should be displayed prominently at least once. On publications, it is recommended that the logo appear on the front cover and title page, if any.
- In every use, the integrity of the logo must be preserved. For example:
- (A) Only the complete, official logo in either solid or outline form may be used. (Hand drawn or deformed versions are not permitted.)
- (B)Neither the whole nor recognizable parts may be incorporated into another logo whether designed by an IEEE member or not.
- (C) The logo may be printed in any color with another color as background, but should not be printed in several colors.
- (D) The logo should not be obscured by any other design, lettering, etc.
- (E) The logo should not be used frivolously.
- The IEEE Region 8 logo must be used in conjunction with the IEEE Master Brand and the IEEE Master Brand must be given equal or greater prominence in the design layout. Discretion is left to the designer to determine the size comparison based on any of several measurements including area, height, and width. For samples of acceptable size relationships and a copy of the IEEE Master Brand Reference Guide, please visit IEEE Identity Standards.
- All questions regarding IEEE Identity Standards should be directed to the IEEE IPR Office.
- When used with a logo of an entity within IEEE, the IEEE Region 8 Logo should be at least the same size as the other logo, preferably larger or in a more prominent position. When used with Logos of other societies, normally all logos should be the same size. (It may be acceptable to use logos in different sizes if society participation is unequal.)
- The logo shall be used only in connection with official business of the IEEE Region 8.
- The IEEE Region 8 Logo may be incorporated in the design of awards, or for similar purposes, provided that the total emblem is used without any modification. The Logo may not be modified in any manner, including the addition of names or dates.
IEEE Region 8 Logos for Download
Below there are all some versions of the logo available for download.
You will find both Horizontal and Stacked formats in CMYK and RGB color encodings (for most there also is SPOT Pantone version).
By downloading the files, you agree to the terms listed above and the IEEE Geographic Community Identity Guidelines (https://brand-experience.ieee.org/guidelines/brand-identity/sub-brand-resources/#ieee-geographic-communities).
- [PDF] IEEE Geographic Communities Identity Guidelines
- IEEE Region 8 Brand Elements
- IEEE Region 8 Brand Elements - Large Scale Format Versions