April 23-25, 2008, Prague, Czech Republic
[singlepic id=1266 w=196 h=153 float=left] The Czech and Slovak Microwave and Radioelectronics Week 2008 will be organized by Czech and Slovak technical universities and by the Czechoslovakia Section IEEE in Prague. It is a forum for presenting and sharing ideas covering all aspects of the modern radio technique and its applications in communications, industry, research, medicine etc.
- Submission of camera-ready papers February 10, 2008
- Antennas and propagation,
- Passive and active microwave circuits,
- THz circuits and systems,
- Lightwave technology,
- Electromagnetic compatibility,
- Microwave measurements,
- Industrial and biomedical applications,
- Other topics covering theory and applications of microwaves and lightwaves.