Young Professionals, previously known as Graduates of Last Decade (GOLD), is the group of IEEE members that have completed their first academic degree within the last 15 years. The Young Professionals program has been established to provide the framework and tools necessary for Sections to use in their efforts of retaining recent graduates, boosting early career skills and network, provide additional membership benefit and engage young entrepreneurs with the IEEE community.
Benefits of the IEEE Young Professionals program include:
- IEEE technology and information resources
- Professional networking opportunities, emphasized during conferences
- Hands-on Leadership opportunities
- Research & career resources
- Online seminars
- Skill building opportunities
- Peer connection
- Local social and technical activities
- Local implementation of Young Professionals programs with up to 2750$ per year of co-financing
The left menu will help you navigate and find interesting topics, news, contacts and support. Enjoy!
IEEE Region 8 Young Professionals Committee