Young Professionals, previously known as Graduates of Last Decade (GOLD), is the group of IEEE members that have completed their first academic degree within the last 15 years. The Young Professionals program has been established to provide the framework and tools necessary for Sections to use in their efforts of retaining recent graduates, but also to engage young entrepreneurs with the IEEE community.
Benefits of the IEEE Young Professionals program include:
- IEEE technology and information resources
- Online research & career resources
- Online job search
- Online seminars
- Professional networking opportunities
- Peer connection
- Local social and technical activities
- Leadership opportunities
- Skill building opportunities
The left menu will help you navigate and find interesting topics, news, contacts and support. Enjoy!
R8 Young Professionals Committee