We would like to remind you that the following IEEE Region 8 awards have a submission deadline on 15 February 2016:
- The Region 8 Volunteer Award
- The Region 8 Outstanding Section Award (categories: Small and Large)
- The Region 8 Chapter of the Year Awards (categories: Small/Middle and Large)
- The Region 8 Student Branch Chapter of the Year Award
- The Clementina Saduwa Award
- The Region 8 Young Professionals Exceptional Volunteer Award
- The Region 8 Outstanding Young Professionals Affinity Group Award
Please give your attention to starting the process to prepare a nomination for outstanding individuals and organisational units. Experience shows that it takes longer than you might think to put a strong nomination together.
The submission portal for these awards will be open until 15 February 2016. Please note that the nominations sent before or after those dates will not be considered.
Additional information on IEEE Region 8 Awards can be found here.