A Step-by-Step Guide for Student Branches
Step 1. Host your first Executive Committee meeting
- Discuss roles and responsibilities
- Diariase monthly meeting dates
- Plan first event
Step 2. First event
- What is IEEE? Why we joined? Why should YOU?
- Take attendance and photos
- Report your event on vTools
- Share on social media
Step 3. Advertise and encourage participation
- Student Paper Contest
Step 4. Why so serious?
- Organize team-building activities
- Pizza and Games day/night
Step 5. Half-year membership season
- Recruit new members (1 March – 15 August)
- Get discount on renewal fee by recruiting
Step 6. Call for nominations for new officers
- New committee elections day
- Report new officers on vTools
- Submit your SB Annual Plan Report by February 1st
- No Report = No Rebate!