[singlepic id=46 w= h= float=]
This page contains information about the 91st IEEE Region 8 Committee Meeting held in Québec on 18-19 September 2008.
- download Québec travel guide ( Quebec_travel_guide_1.5) prepared by Tony Davies The newly updated version now shows the location of the Delta hotel.
- download the Québec City Weather ( QuebecCityWeather) overview prepared by Tony Davies.
- A registration kiosk will be opened at the Hilton Hotel at 0700, 17th September and a registration desk will be opened at the Convention Centre at 0700, 18th September.
- The CVs of the candidates for the r8committee can be downloaded here: election_candidates
Input for the meeting
Use the following template: quebec_agenda_template
- download the reimbursement form: r8_expenses_sheet
- download the reimbursement guidelines: r8_expenses_guidelines
|Thursday, 18th September 2008|
|08:25||2||Quebec logistic issues||T.Davies|
|08:40||3||New Sections and Sections in formation Presentations
S. Sattar Bader
|09:20||4||Approval of R8C Malta meeting minutes||C.Stasopoulos|
|09:50||6||Strategic Planning issues||B.Zajc|
|| Coffee break
|10:25||7||Awards & Recognitions report||V.Fouad-Hanna|
|10:50||8||MGA VC address
|11:25||9||Vice Chair Technical Activities: Report on Panel of Conference Organizers (POCO)||F.Sandoval
|11:40||10||Vice Chair Technical Activities: 1st part
|| Lunch break
|13:30||11||Vice Chair Technical Activities: 2nd part
|14:30||12||Vice Chair Student Activities Report
|15:30||13||Vice Chair Membership Activities report||M.Delimar
|17 :30||15||Region 8 Caucus|
|18:30||16||End of day one|
|Friday, 19th September 2008 [executive session]|
|08:00||17||Presentations by the 8 OpCom candidates
|09:20||18||Questions to candidates|
|| Coffee break
|10:30||21||Presentations by Nominations & Appointments candidates and election|
|12:00||22||Any Other Business|
|12:30||24||End of day 2|
Note: Tea and coffee will be available during Thursday afternoon for participants, no dedicated break planned.